ISOCARP’s Scientific Committee ended its three-year term at the 55th World Planning Congress in Jakarta. The Board wishes to thank its members for their commitment and launches a call for candidates for a new term until 2023.
The aims of the Scientific Committee:
- assist the Society to be at the forefront of planning thinking and practice;
- advise the Board on its agenda of sustainable urbanisation and territorial development;
- provide analysis to international debates on cities and regions.
All members of the Society are eligible to apply for one of the six seats in the Scientific Committee. Please submit your application before April 21, 2020, including the following documents:
- one-page statement
- latest CV
- evidence of any prior involvement in the Society
- signed statement accepting responsibilities
The new Scientific Committee will be chaired by Dushko Bogunovich, Board member. Please read the Terms of Reference before applying, and send your application to Frank D’hondt, Secretary-General via email@example.com