2nd Annual Underground SPACE Engineering 2015
28-29 April 2015
** ISOCARP Members receive a 20% discount on the registration fee.
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT
Following the success of the 2014 event, Trueventus 2nd Annual Underground Space Engineering continues its journey to the Asian underground city -Singapore! Mega tunnel and underground projects comes with all sorts of engineering challenges. This year’s conference will bring together decision-makers from across the industry to provide a unique insight into the complexity and challenges tunneling in city area, mitigating construction risk, difficult ground conditions, managing groundwater inflows and mircotunelling as well as issues relevant to the design and construction of underground works.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS CONFERENCE
• Overcoming obstacles in tunnel construction in Asia
• Exploring the advancement in sustainable tunneling and trenchless technology
• Gauging technical and operational aspects that shape the tunneling and underground industry
• Identifying specific challenges in the urban environment and how they can be overcome
• Assessing the use of monitoring system to lower project risk
• Uncovering the latest technological advances in design and engineering for tunneling and better construction planning
For more information, download the Brochure.