50th ISOCARP International Planning Congress 2014
23 – 26 September 2014
The 50th ISOCARP Congress will be on the topic ‘Urban Transformations – Cities and Water’. It opens the floor for a huge and diverse list of issues and topics to be discussed.
Highlights of the 2014 ISOCARP Congress
- Listen to world leading keynote speakers, concentrating mainly on “Urban Transformations,” and choose from over 100 presentations in parallel sessions.
- Meet high profile planners from over 50 countries worldwide, and establish new collaborations and friendships.
- Present your paper to a huge variety of professionals from the private, public and academic sectors, and have a chance to be chosen as a “Track Keynote Speaker”.
- Discuss, learn and be updated about the most recent and challenging planning issues faced these days.
- Join special plenary sessions as “The Waterfront Planning Marathon”, “Educational Planning Forum”, “Launch of the 50th Anniversary Celebrations of ISOCARP”, “Winners of ISOCARP Awards for Excellence Presentations”.
- Enjoy a rich cultural and entertainment program, including receptions, gala dinner, and a partners program.
- Enjoy the wonderful hospitality of the unique Port and Waterfront city Gdynia.
- Use the opportunity to explore Poland, experience urban transformations and vibrant cities, and visit UNESCO world heritage sites, on the post congress tours.
ISOCARP members benefit from reduced participation fees.
Invited authors of selected papers benefit from reduced participation fees.
Go to the Congress Page to find out more.