The International Forum for Sustainable Urban Development
GREEN CITY 2015
26-27 May 2015
The forum will provide an opportunity to discuss the topical issues and share experience to achieve sustainable urban development and present the best practices and projects; study the tools for effective interaction and participation of businesses and government in the implementation of projects and programs for sustainable urban development. The Forum will also aim at restoring the principles of sustainable urban development affected by emergencies and warfare in eastern Ukraine.
The format of the Forum will create a unique platform for the development of partnerships among the business community, local government, science and the public in their unique commitment to sustainable local and regional development.
The Forum program will provide presentation and sharing best practices of domestic and foreign experience on the following issues:
- Basic principles of sustainable planning and urban development;
- Energy-efficient technologies and alternative energy in the service of municipalities;
- Basic principles and technologies of passive buildings;
- Investments for a comfortable environment and energy and resource efficiency of buildings and structures;
- Urban gardening and landscaping;
- Sustainable public procurement for municipalities and social institutions;
- Financial instruments to support sustainable urban development and implementation of energy saving and environmental protection measures.
Detailed information is on the Forum’s website: www.greencity.org.ua/en
The International Forum for Sustainable Urban Development GREEN CITY is supported by the Ministry of Regional Development, Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine, Mariupol City Council.
The event will be held at Azov State Technical University, 7 Universitetska Str., Mariupol, Ukraine.