November 30- December 3, 2020
15% discount on Early Bird registration for ISOCARP Members before November 20, 2020. (the discount code HCD2020ISOCARP15DC)
Healthy City Design 2020 (HCD 2020) International Congress & Exhibition is a global forum for the exchange of knowledge on the research, policy and practice of designing healthy and sustainable cities and communities.
Attendees will develop their knowledge of the political, social and economic context, new policy directions, emerging practice, latest research findings, and skills and core competencies in designing, planning and commissioning city services, technology, infrastructure and real estate that improve people and planetary health. We are delighted to invite you to submit abstracts on the following core themes.
Designing resilient communities: Recovery, renewal and renaissance
- Pandemic impacts, preparedness and response: Learning the lessons from COVID-19
- Homes and neighbourhoods: Connecting green and healthy home environments to the community
- Urban design, placemaking and the public realm: Creating places that promote healthier lives and prevent avoidable disease
- Mobility, travel and transport: Ecological, equitable and resilient systems and modes of travel
- Smart cities and urban tech: Scaling innovation in urban systems to promote community health & resilience
- Planetary health: Sustainable development to preserve natural systems & embed ecological resilience
- Work and workplace: Healthy environments to support a more mobile, collaborative & creative workforce