An Event Endorsement Agreement has been signed by Imperial Consortium of Research and Development (ICRD) and the ISOCARP Institute concerning the Urban Futures & Smart Cities Conference to be held in Dubai on 21-22 February 2017.
The General Chair of the event is Vice President Khalid Z. EL Adli. ICRD has agreed to provide a 50% discount on registration fees for interested ISOCARP members participating at the conference.
UFSC 2017 provides a knowledge-based forum dedicating ideas and practical achievements by urban planners, scholars and engineers with their recent findings as well as executed projects.
Paper Submission Deadline: February 10, 2017
- Networking beyond a scientific and professional society
- Speaking and Idea sharing with a group of experts in Urban Developers, Planners and Engineers
- Approved Certification from lead and well-known global organization
- Publishing your research achievements in highly impact and visible proceedings
- Enjoy a free city sighting tour after the congress to see the last updates of Urban Development and Planning in Dubai, The heart of developed cities in Asia
- Awards and Certificates in Three levels of Students, Scholars and Professionals
The event will cover diverse ranges of applied and theoretical aspects of Urban Planning, Development and Engineering. Issues included but not limited to:
- Urban Infrastructures Development,
- Smart Cities,
- Urban Environment and Greening,
- Professional Urban Education,
- Socialized Urban Planning,
- Policies and Regulations on Urban Development,
- Case studies in Best Practices of Urban Planning, Project Management Standardization in Urban Development and Sustainability in Urban Planning.