Mixed-Use Development Jakarta 2014
24-25 September 2014
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT
The city of Jakarta is gorged with construction plots and cranes operating in 24-hours cycles in ensuring on-time delivery for a hungry and demanding property market. Jakarta is one of the fastest developing cities around the world and this trend is expected to continue as it sways its way in becoming a global and modern metropolis. The city government is determined to build an effective infrastructure and transport system to place it on an equal footing with other large regional and international urban centers.
Property investors are now facing high demand for high-tech opening Mixed-Use that will adhere effectively to the city infrastructure. Local developers, architects and contractors are in the verge of identifying the types of properties that fit into the Mixed-Use genre. Mixed-Use properties are now known as the golden egg in a developer’s portfolio. Since 2012, prices of properties have significantly increased in Jakarta, by 20 to 30 per cent with an average occupancy rate above 90% for both residential and commercial sectors.
Growing demand for real estate in Indonesia amidst strong economic performance and global investor interest, this conference will be the ideal one-stop platform for developers. Join Trueventus at MXD Jakarta 2014 to build a strong connection with leading real estate and property stakeholders in Indonesia. Dive deep into the process of mastering mixed used projects in ensuring a successful project that will last for decades thus becoming an icon of a city.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS CONFERENCE
• Analysing the impact on the public space done by successful Mixed-Use Complex
• Building long-term beneficial partnerships and strategic alliances in mixed used projects
• Augmenting the value of the mixed used development projects with effective management of cost and time
• Assessing latest building material technology for sustainable development and effective construction
• Learning best practices in mixed used development projects
• Venturing into mixed-use framework, development and design concepts for on-going projects
*Exclusive 20% discount to ISOCARP’s members who are register to attend
For more details, download the event brochure.
For registration/enquiries, contact: Sandy Beh | Tel: +603 2781 1510 | Email: email@example.com