Why you cannot miss this event
Vietnam is targeting GDP of 6.2% in 2015 which definitely is going to reflect on the property growth and investments. With growing urban middle-class in the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City; there is a big potential for current and future firms to analyse their strategies again and identify profitable investment factors. In today’s market, developers are looking at providing a live-work-play environment, but also to enhance and enrich lives. Whether it’s a town center, urban village or lifestyle center, planning a Mixed-Use development is essential.
Mixed-Use Development conference by Trueventus allows you an interactive and learning platform for industry leaders to share their winning approaches and how they overcame the many reoccurring issues within Mixed-Use development context. Covering all types of developments, from horizontal and vertical, we will also be looking into all aspects of a Mixed-Use, covering not only retail and residential but also commercial and hospitality.
Key Benefits of attending this event
- Gauging commercial elements in the design and operation of Mixed-Use projects
- Uncovering latest technology in design and engineering construction projects
- Creating energy models to minimise energy consumption in buildings
- Achieving sustainability in facilities, maintenance and safety building management
- Advancing knowledge of sustainable design and engineering for Mixed-Use developments
- Recognising business and economy models for Mixed-Use developments for better planning
- Scrutinising innovative project management techniques and cost optimization
For more event information, click on the link below or copy-and-paste into your browser:
*Exclusive 20% discount to ISOCARP’s members
Only limited seats are allocated for this conference. Group booking package available with terms and conditions applied.
To register/enquiry, please contact:
T: +603-2775 0000 (ext 510)