Deadline for paper/case study, session submission: 15 July 2018.
For Guidelines for Papers click here (see p.3).
• Application: PDF
• Page size: A4
• Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides
• Header and footer margins: 1 cm
• Header in 10 point Arial: Author’s Name, Short Title of Paper, 54th ISOCARP Congress 2018
• Footer in 10 point Arial: Page number, centred, ISOCARP logo
• Text: 11 point Arial
• Main title: 14 point Arial Bold
• Beneath title in 11 point Arial: Given and FAMILY* names of author(s) in either order, with FAMILY* name in upper case (capitals); affiliation if any (organisation, agency, institution, etc.); country.
• Next, either the synopsis or a shortened abstract may be included, but not both.
• Headings: 11 point Arial Bold; subheadings italic.
• Images, figures and tables: captions and sources of data below the graphic, with sources of all data and figures, in 10 point Arial italic.
• Length of paper: 10-12 pages.
Paper submission: Please submit your paper in pdf format. Bring your ppt directly to the congress.
Case studies/research projects: In case you did not submit your abstract for paper submission, but for case study submission please submit your presentation as a small size pfd (not more than 2MB).
The presentation you submit by 15 July does not have to be the final ppt you present at the congress. You also do not have to submit the Summary Page yet.
After the congress a selection of papers will be published in a special issue of Cities Journal (Elsevier). The best papers of track 4 will be published in a special issue of the International Journal of E-Planning Research (IGI-Global).
The final online Congress Publication by ISOCARP will also contain a selection of best papers.