On Monday, 1 October 2018, the following technical tours will be organised:
- New City – New Airport: The history of Bodø as an airport city and the life along a NATO air base, and Bodø’s huge development project the coming years.
- City walk: City of Bodø – past, present and future.
- Bodøsjøen: Culture heritage and recreation area. Guided walk and workshop.
- Keiservarden mountain: Hiking to the top of Keiservarden (366 mas). Facilitation of recreation areas. (Good shoes, clothes and basic fitness required).
- Nord University: Role of the Nord University in Bodø, past, present and future.
Start of all tours: 10:00 with pick-up in the city centre.
Limit of participants: 45
Duration: 3-5 hours.
More detailed information soon.