We are looking for a name for our digital newsletter, and we need your help!
Over the next months, we will hold a contest to rename the newsletter. Please email suggestions to Ana Peric, Vice President for Awards, Communications and Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Executive Committee will choose the winner who will be announced in the next newsletter.
The submitter of the chosen entry will win a copy of the ISOCARP International Manual of Planning Practice.
You do not have to be a member of ISOCARP to enter.
- Submit only original work
- The name should be relatively short – two to three words. It needs to fit on the masthead of the current newsletter.
- It should express a relationship to city and regional planning, and you’ll get bonus points for including ISOCARP although this is not required.
- It should be unique – there are many planning-related organisations that send out newsletters. We want our newsletter to have a title that is easily identifiable with ISOCARP.
- If you have a design in mind for the name (e.g., a certain font), submit that as well, but it is not required.
- Be creative! A creative submission will be favoured over another that may hit all these points but is not as unique.
- Deadline for entries is August 24.