ISOCARP is looking for COORDINATORS for the two YPP workshops taking place in Bodø and Kristiansand.
Coordinators have to be ISOCARP members.
Applicants are required to send the following:
- Clear statement of intent explaining why you want to apply and for which position (meaning – ‘junior’ or ‘senior’ coordinator). Please be specific and refer to prior workshop coordination or participation experience (maximum 1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae pointing out the relevant experience (please use the ISOCARP Template)
- A portrait photograph (5×5 cm, in 300 dpi)
- A clear scan of your passport (photo page) and information whether you need a visa to Norway, and – in the positive case – which country/city/consulate you will be applying for it.
- All applicants are also encouraged to submit an abstract for the 54th ISOCARP World Congress – please see the congress website: https://isocarp.org/2018congress/
Applications and CV (Resume) should be sent to email@example.com.
Please send as follows:
Family Name_Statement / Family Name_CV / Family Name_Photo / Family Name_Passport
Deadline for applications: 20 March 2018.