I The Presentation Time and Schedule
- The congress team will arrange a presentation schedule according to tracks and sessions.
- It is important to be brief, focused and to summarize the most important findings only.
- Presentation time is 10 minutes.
- It is intended to keep sufficient time for discussion.
II The Powerpoint Presentation
- Format: 16:9.
- Text on slides should be limited and in the form of bullet points and keywords.
- The format and design of the ppt is up to the authors
- PPT slides should have the following sequence:
- First slide: Name of author(s) and paper title
- Second slide: Aim of research / work, focus, study and methodology
- Next slides: Research content
- Final slides: Conclusions and Lessons Learned (should also include some points specifically reflecting the congress/track topic).
- It is recommended that each slide has a footer with author’s name, title of paper, and ISOCARP Congress Bodø 2018.
- As an alternative other visual presentations may be used, such as for example: slideshow, Prezi, video etc.