For this year’s congress you have three possibilities of abstract submission:
- submit an abstract for a session proposal
- submit an abstract for a paper
- submit an abstract for a case study, project, practical experience, or research.
More information on the different options can be found in the Call for Papers, Session Proposals and Case Studies.
For all three options the following applies:
– Maximum of words for abstract submission: 600.
– Short synopsis of max.50 words obligatory.
For Guidelines for Papers click here.
Deadline for abstract submission: 24 April 2017, extended to 1 May.