To the venue:
- Follow the sign ‘Uitgang’ which means Exit
- Follow the tram signs ‘Delftseplein/Lijnbaan’
- Get out of the Station and cross the road
- Take tram 7 direction Willemsplein (platform B). The tram leaves every 10 minutes.
- Get off at Willemskade (5 stops) – Travelling time: 8 minutes
- Cross the road, you will see the ships (Erasmusbrug)
On Wednesday, 21 October, the Waterbus for ISOCARP participantswill leave at the following times:
10:15 – 10.45 – 11:15 (this one is for the urban safari participants).
There is also an hourly regular service at :19
Travelling time: 25 minutes. Stop: Heijplaat RDM Campus.
On arrival it’s a 7 minutes walk to the venue, the Submarine Wharf.
On Thursday, 22 October, the Waterbus for ISOCARP participants will leave at the following times:
07:45 – 08:15 – 08:45.
Travelling by car or taxi: Heijplaatstraat 23, 3089 JB Rotterdam
From Rotterdam Central Station to the Inntel Hotel:
From Rotterdam Central Station, take tram line 8 bound to ‘Spangen’, tram line 23 bound to ‘Limbrichthoek’ or tram line 25 bound to ‘Carnisselande’. Exit at ‘Leuvehaven’ tram station, located right next to Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre.
From the Inntel Hotel it’s an 8 minutes walk to the Willemskade where the boat leaves.