Travel by train from Schiphol Airport to The Hague
- Trains from Schiphol Airport to The Hague Central Station (Den Haag Centraal Station) depart right below the arrivals terminal, approximately every 15 minutes. The journey time is approximately 35 minutes.
From train station Den Haag Centraal Station (CS) to ISOCARP Head Office:
- Bus #24 direction Kijkduin to the Laan van Meerdervoort stop: 14 minutes
- Tram #7 direction Centraal Station to Van Speijkstraat stop: 14 minutes
- Tram #1 direction Scheveningen Noorderstrand to Vredespaleis stop: 19 minutes
From train station Den Haag Hollands Spoor (HS) to ISOCARP Head Office:
- Tram #1 direction Scheveningen Noorderstrand to Vredespaleis stop: 16 minutes
To get to the ISOCARP office once you have reached your destination:
- Ring the bell for entry into the building (scroll down arrows until you see ISOCARP). Then take the elevator to the 3rd floor and ring the bell to enter.