This SGM will be held online on 2 February 2021, commencing at 15:30 CET (UTC+1hour).* All members are encouraged to log on, to enjoy the gathering of the “ISOCARP Community” and to participate in the meeting.
The business of the meeting will include the following matters:
- Acknowledgement of the Draft Minutes of the AGM held on 10 November 2020
- The Board’s new Strategic and Financial Plan 2021-2023
- Approval of the Board’s Budget for 2020/2021
In these most challenging times, the SGM will be an excellent opportunity for all the members of the International Society of City and Regional Planners to discuss the best possible way forward. In anticipation of Board’s new Strategic and Financial Plan and its revised Budget Proposal, we encourage you all to read our ‘member-only’ Strategic Position Paper as a contribution to our ongoing debate.
Available documents from AGM (November 10, 2020):ISOCARP_AGM 2020_Presentation_FINAL_ANNA
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the members in 2019, Borodurur Hotel Jakarta, Indonesia,
- Report from the ISOCARP board 2019
- the DRAFT 2019-2020 Annual Accounts and 2020-2021 Budget
- the 2020 Board Report